Support and feedback
If you have questions, please try to ask our chatbot first. It can be found on the main page, works 24/7 and glad to help you whatever issue it is. If the chatbot can't help and an issue is urgent, please request the human assistance (in the chatbox) or write us at email@example.com.
Please note, we are a small team located in the MDT zone (Canada, Edmonton) so if you are located, say, in Asia, we probably can't respond immediately. But we usually try to resolve all the issues as soon as we wake up.
If you have a non-urgent question, you found a bug, or would like to request a feature, please visit our feedback board and create a new post there:
You can see all the posts, your published posts, or posts that you created but didn't publish yet (drafts):
When creating the post, please note:
- Describing a bug, include the steps to reproduce.
- If your post contains any sensitive information that you wouldn't like to share with other users but us please check the Post privacy flag. After publishing, the post will not be shown to the public board:
- You can include the images in 2 ways:
- just copy an image into a clipboard and then paste it into the editing area
- or, click the three dots button on the toolbar and then click the button with the image icon:
Here, you can enter the URL of an image (if known) into the Source field, or click on the button with an arrow to select an image from your local files.
You also can click the Upload link to drop the file from your browser.
Non-relevant posts will be deleted. We can also block the user from posting if we find he/she abuses the board's rules.
If you want to be notified when a new comment on your post is published, and a new reply on your comment, you can be notified. Just open the Notification center in your settings and switch the corresponding settings on:
You can change your profile name and upload your userpik. Open the User profile menu on the left bar, then edit your name and upload your picture.
The picture can be cropped, rotated, and scaled before uploading.