Run the chatbot on schedule
With just several clicks, specify the recurring time slots when you want your chatbot to run or to be paused. Many different options for recurrency are available.
Edit your data sources
Now, whatever you upload - a plain text, or PDF, or the whole website - you can review and edit the textual data what can help with improving the chatbot replies.
Read from sitemap file
Load the list of your website pages not by crawling (what can be slow and tedious) but from sitemap XML file.
A new model from OpenAI
Start experimenting with a new model GPT-4 Turbo! (Available for the "Key" plan).
7 Crisp Integrations
Why limit your communication channels with just a Crisp chatbox? Users may connect you via Instagram, or Facebook, so does our chatbot! Just check the corresponding integration and you are good to go!
The available integrations are:
This is how it looks:
Test your chatbot without installing
Right in your dashboard, even before pasting a line of code to your live website - available on the Live Test tab of your chatbot settings:
Other, really neat things
- We now can load the information from your website even if it's protected by captcha
- You can add multiple chatbots to the same data source
- Fixed the text loading for non-English websites.
Add more interaction
Now, you can ask your user to give feedback (up or down vote), they also can request a human assistance with just clicking one button, or resolve their issue.
Many bug fixes and small improvements
We fixed a lot of bugs that were not critical but just annyoing, for example:
- chatbot didn't wait to timeout properly (when waiting for triggers)
- resoved conversation became non-resolved because chatbot sends response
- indexing websites takes forever for big sites
Automated re-running your chatbot
Now, the paused chatbot (due to the fact the an agent joins the conversation) can be re-run easily right from the Crisp.chat dashboard: all you need is to resolve the conversation!
Chatbot quality and improved website parsing
We improved the quality of the chatbot and also, now the links are included in the text extracted from your websites (before, the links were only used for looking other pages).
Enum for businesses
Businesses now can provide the tax information on checkout.
Metadata for your prompt: the question language
If your prompts replaces the default one, you can use the metadata variable to provide the automatic answering in the language of the original question. Find details in the documentation.
Finally, you can easily add multiple Crisp chatbots into the same account (before, our users had to request the change because the system couldn't support multiple chatbots).
Before, the chatbot didn't know the context of the conversation. It was pretty frustrating for many of your users. For example, look at this dialog:
As you can see, it didn't keep the context and totally forgot what was the conversation about.
You can now enter your own instructions for the chatbot. For example, you can tell it something like that: "I want you to act as a drunk person. You will only answer like a very drunk person texting and nothing else." This is a funny example but it can make users feel the chatbot "more humanoid".
Please note that custom prompt is available for UI too, so you can experiment with it not worrying to screw up your users.
- Crisp Trigger support - now both of them could work side-by-side without interrupting and diplicating responses (read details in the docs)
- Custom chatbot name (for each plan)
Update. Please note, we moved the custom messages and custom prompt settings from the chatbot settings to the project settings to make all there settings to be available for both UI and chatbot.
Links in the response
Now, you can show the relevant links in the response. Note, the chatbot is smart enough to distinguish the question from a greeting so it will not show the links when a user just says "hi".
Note. To activate this feature, you need to re-index your data source (if you already have some) and set the flag in your chatbot settings.
Easy re-index existing data sources
If you already have data sources, you can re-index them easily:
- We added the full language support - now our chatbot can speak in 107 languages!
- Can crawl subdomains when indexing your website
- Automation - the chatbot is paused automatically if an agent joins the conversation
We have made significant improvements to our chatbot, enhancing its ability to search for answers, respond faster, and engage in a more "human-like" manner. For optimal results, we kindly request that you re-index your data sources. To do so, simply remove your existing data sources and add them again. You can find more information about data sources in our documentation.
- More flexibility when adding a website as a datasource
- you can now temporarily disable your chatbot
- custom messages in the cases when the chatbot doesn't know the answer, or if a user wants to talk to a human being.
We decided to move to the Stripe payments as they give more flexibility with our price model. Right now, you can select one of the plan and you will not be restricted if you use more questions (just pay 2 cents for any additional question).
We also added an automatic answer if you chatbot doesn't know the answer, and you can set up a cute chatbot icon or select your own:
We fixed a lot of bugs and added the payment functionality.
You now can buy a subscription with one of the methods:
- PayPal account
- debit or credit card.
We added and started writing the Enum documentation
We created the documentation section on our website and now, you can read about more on Enum and using Crisp with it:
Today, we have deployed some exciting features and enhancements!
- You can now work with documents that contain formulas and equations.
- If an answer includes a formula, it will be rendered correctly and appear visually appealing
- You can submit your questions by simply pressing the "Enter" button
- Occasionally, the answer may contain minor artifacts that could be slightly annoying, but they will not disrupt your overall interaction.
We are thrilled to announce the launch of the very first version of Enum!
This version has full functionality for working with your own documents and data sources:
- You can upload your own PDF files, as well as plain text and parse websites.
- You can use an OpenAI API key and have unlimited conversations about your data.
- You can choose from 6 available models.
- You can ask questions using our user interface (UI).